Board of Secondary Education, Rajasthan (BSER) has recently released REET Notification 2021 for REET exam on its official website. The notification includes the information regarding important things like age limit, date of applying for exam, exam date, syllabus for the levels, passing criteria, etc. This time REET exam will be conducted to fill 32000 Teacher’s post. The filling of online application form for the exam has started from 11 January, 2021 and will end on 8 February, 2021. The exam will be conducted on 25th April, 2021. This exam is going to be conducted on behalf of RTET to fill Grade III teacher vacancies.
REET examination duration is of 2 hours and 30 minutes. The paper consists of 150 questions and its of 150 marks. There is no negative marking in this exam. As per the REET Notification 2021, the minimum age criterion for the exam is 18 years, and there is no maximum limit.
The exam is conducted in two stages. The first stage includes written exam, and those candidates who clear this stage goes to the second stage that is interview. Only those candidates are eligible to get a government job that clears both the stages. A candidate will get qualified for the interview round only when he scores minimum 60% in the written exam. There is no section wise qualification in the REET exam.
The exam is conducted for two levels that is level 1 and level 2. Level 1 consists of primary teachers that are from class 1 to 5. And level 2 consists of secondary teachers that are from class 6 to 8. Candidates can appear for both the levels also. The eligibility criteria for candidates appearing for Level 1 is BSTC Degree holder, and the eligibility criteria for the candidates appearing for level 2 is B.Ed Degree holder. There is no change in the syllabus of REET exam. Candidates can prepare on the basis of REET 2017.
How to submit REET application form?
For submitting the REET 2021 application form follow the steps given below –
- First you need to visit the official website of Board of Secondary Education, Rajasthan (BSER). The link for the official portal is rajeduboard.rajasthan.gov.in.
- After clicking the above mentioned link you will see the homepage of the official site. You need to search for REET 2020-2021. You will get the application form link.
- Click on the link and then entre the login details and submit.
- After submitting application form will appear on your screen.
Admit card for REET 2021 will be released on 4th April, 2021. For downloading the admit card you need to follow the instructions given below –
- At first, you need to visit the official website of Rajasthan Education Board.
- Clink on the option REET Admit Card, entre your details and click on the submit button.
- After submitting the details the admit card will appear on your screen download it, and take a print out of it.